Student Technology Fee Awards

Key Contact

If you have questions, please contact the Senior Director of IT.


Any academic unit in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences may submit proposals. Units with needs that can be effectively met in shared use facilities are encouraged to submit cooperative proposals.